Fancy preparing for the European Ironman season in a spot of relative paradise? This might be your answer:
Your Competitive Edge and Chalet le 4 are proud to announce their first training camp weeks. The weeks, which have a particular long distance focus, are scheduled to take place from 8 until 22 June, allowing YCE athletes to come and prepare for their summer Ironman races in a stunning location in the French Alps.
In particular, the camp will have a big cycling focus and includes several of the 2013 epic Tour de France stages
As well as amazing scenery and a fantastic programme, the package includes access to some top flight coaching from:
Harry Wiltshire: ITU Professional, Harry was ranked top 40 in the world in 2012,
Richard Hobson: Richard has been involved in triathlon full time for over 20 years, first as an elite athlete then as a performance coach,
Wolfgang Rattay: YCE general manager, MBA in sports & fitness coaching diploma, involved in the sport for 10 years as an age grouper, and since Sep 2012 as YCE’s manager.
The all-inclusive package price will be EUR 1,250, spaces are limited, there are only 30 places available, 15 for each of the two weeks.
The YCE Tri Training Week Package would include:
• Expert coaching from Harry Wiltshire and Richard Hobson
• 1:1 swim stroke analysis
• Home cooked healthy food – Breakfast – (packed) lunches – Dinner (one evening we’ll go to a local traditional restaurant) – Snacks/sodas/coffee/tea.
• Sports drinks and nutrition while on the road
• 1hr of sports massage
• Shared accommodation (4p per apartment, 2p per bedroom)
• Free use of the on-site facilities (pool, gym, sauna, WiFi)
• All rides will be guided and supported by at least 1 vehicle (service car)
• Coach transfer from and to Geneva airport