On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me… a GoPro HERO3: White Edition camera.
Hold on to your hats because this is probably the greatest competition that has ever been run, anywhere. We couldn’t wait for the official twelve days of Christmas to kick off, so thought we’d take the initiative and run our own very special competition. Every day, for twelve days, we will be profiling a new prize for our 12 Days of Christmas Extravaganza. At the end of this fantastically festive twelve day run one lucky person will get their hands on everything. That’s right: one person is going to win the lot.
But we’re going to make you work for it. Because you can’t just enter once and expect to scoop all of the good stuff. Instead, we need you to enter the competition SIX times over the course of the twelve days. It’s very easy to do – just click here and fill out your name and email address and answer a simple question. And that’s it! Six entries over the twelve days is enough to get your name in the hat to win the kind of prizes that only a lot of money can buy.
So far we’ve thrown in:
A Lezyne CNC Floor Drive
Entry to the Sold Out Marlow Sprint or Olympic distance triathlon
£75 worth of Science in Sport product
A pair of Zoot Ultra TT 5.0′s
Pete Jacobs Signed Kona Race Top
100 editions of Triathlete Europe
Two spots on the Long Course Weekend
A Garmin Forerunner 910XT
A blueseventy Fusion Wetsuit
A year’s supply of Xendurance
So far we’ve put all of these amazing prizes into our Triathlete Europe sack. Today it’s all about GoPro. We’re giving away a HERO3: White Edition to go along with all of our other amazing prizes.
There’s more information about GoPro HERO3: White Edition here:
· Smaller, lighter, sexier. The GoPro Hero3 raises the standard expected from a wearable and mountable camera and is 25% thinner and light than the HD Hero2. GoPro has always been he market leader, but the Hero3 puts GoPro in a league of its own
· The Silver Edition is perfect for the enthusiast film maker and offers unbelievable value. Video can be captured in 1080p, 960p, 720p and WVGA modes giving full HD quality picture
· The frame rates are adjustable on the camera from 30 frames per second right up to 120 fps at WVGA for slow motion
· Photographs are captured on a 11 megapixel lens for high quality images
· The 10 second photo burst means you can capture 10 photographs in one second
· The Hero3 camera also has built in WiFi so you can connect you camera to the WiFi remote control (not included) from up to 600 feet away. The built in WiFi feature also allows you to connect your camera to the GoPro app on your smartphone or device. The app allows you to control the camera, play back your recordings and allow share you content
· Kit includes waterproof housing, battery and a range of basic mounts
For more information visit madison.co.uk/gopro