What a race! You have to say that both triathlon races at the London 2012 Olympics have delivered in spades. Jonathan and Alistair Brownlee and Javier Gomez laid it all down out there in Hyde Park today. But how fast did they actually go? Here are the splits for the top five men after a lightning quick race, and to give you an idea of how quick they were going on Saturday Yang Sun won the 1500m freestyle swim in 14:31:02 and Mo Farah won the 10,000m in 27:30:42.
Just a quick reminder that the course breakdown was: 1.5km swim, 43km bike, 10km run
1. Alistair Brownlee. Total: 1:46:25
2. Javier Gomez. Total: 1:46:36
3. Jonathan Brownlee. Total: 1:46:56
4. David Hauss. Total: 1:47:14
5. Laurent Vidal. Total: 1:47:21