Latest on Triathlete Europe
Start your new year—and training season—off right with my top five nutrition must-do’s for 2015. 1. Hydrate sufficiently (not just
- Confidence: Half mental, half physical
- Monday swim set: Fins on & off
- Swallow wins fifth 70.3 South Africa title
- Race Force set to make Challenge Triathlons a little easier
- Video: The keys to cycling faster
- 60 minute session: Bike sprints to finish you off
- Introducing the FI’ZI:K KURVE
- Video: Do you drink too many calories?
- Team Freespeed Skechers Performance looking for athletes
- Cold weather racing advice
Paula Findlay’s winter run tips
A native of Edmonton, Canada and currently living in Boulder where she trains with coach Siri Lindley, Olympian Paula Findlay knows a thing
Time-efficient strength training for cyclists
Appropriate strength training in the off-season can lead to significant improvements during the race season. The key is to stay patient.
Things to think about before turning pro
When I started my professional triathlon career four years ago, I was just a snot-nosed 30-year-old with a borrowed bike, hand-me-down kit
Five tips for avoiding bike injuries
Cycling is an extremely repetitive sport that involves long duration and high-intensity training—which can ultimately lead to injury.
Hit the hills for a stronger run season
For years I have been advocating hill run training to my athletes. While training in the hills is valuable all year round, it is
Confidence: Half mental, half physical
There are two types of confidence: mental and physical. Mental confidence is confidence as we all know it: a belief that one is capable of
Monday swim set: Fins on & off
Triathlete Europe contributor and swimming all-star Sara McLarty has a blog with more than 500 creative workouts used in her Masters swim
60 minute session: Bike sprints to finish you off
Every Friday we’ll feature a different coach’s workout you can complete in 60 minutes (or less!). This week’s bike workout comes from
- Five tips for avoiding bike injuries
- Video: Amazing core workout
- Band aid: Three sets for the pool
- Who cares if you run slow?
- Hit the hills for a stronger run season
- Monday swim set: Kicking it!
- 60 minute session: early-season run session
- What’s the best time of day to run?
- Swim speak essentials
- Train for your Spring races
Garmin Forerunner 920XT: a data machine!
With the release of 2 new multisport watches from Garmin in the last week it’s an ideal time to review the Garmin FR920XT. Since its
Winterise your ride
Keeping your bike pristinely clean through a “real” winter is a little unrealistic. Simply maintain the parts that suffer most from
Five steps to glueing tubular tyres
Tubular tyres offer unbeatable ride quality and can save weight compared to clinchers. But the process of gluing tyres can be intimidating,
- Garmin announces 2015 wearable range
- How to break in your new kit
- Helmet review: Bell Star Pro
- First look: The Dimond Tri Bike
- Video: The best value bike upgrades
- Reviewed: Giro Synthe Helmet
- Ridden & reviewed: Quintana Roo PR6
- Video: Make your own indoor rollers
- Gear review: iTRI lifestyle clothing
- Ridden & reviewed: Orbea Ordu M10